How do we plan to continue developing the most revolutionary foods of our time at foodspring? With your help! As fitness food pioneers, our mission starts afresh with each new product. This approach requires great ideas. Pure passion. The best minds in their respective fields. Want to contribute to a dynamic company culture? Want to help change the lifestyle of an entire generation? Then you're in the right place!
Regulatory Affairs Associate (f/m/d)
Become part of the growing Food Safety, Regulatory & Quality team at one of Europe’s leading functional food and health companies. We are looking for a self-motivated Regulatory Affairs Manager with a burning passion for health and nutrition. You, together with foodspring and Mars will help our brand prepare for internationalization, growth and expansion within and beyond Europe. This opportunity is waiting for you. Are you ready to make an impact?
Your daily tasks will include:
- Ensuring that our products meet the legal requirements in all our markets. This includes a thorough legal check of the used ingredients, direct involvement in the label creation process and being responsible for the notification of supplements in different countries.
- Providing support to our marketing and sales representatives with a pragmatic and hands-on mentality when it comes to finding a way to promote our products.
- Working closely with our Food Safety & Quality Managers as well as colleagues from various other departments at foodspring, such as the Operations Team, the Customer Success Team, and the Product & Innovations department.
- Maintaining close contact and good relations with our suppliers and other external stakeholders.
- Keeping a close track of legislative developments and updates, and up-and-coming areas of opportunity within the nutrition industry.
- Ensuring that our new and existing product portfolio meet strategic, commercial, and qualitative goals.
- Supporting our current Regulatory Affairs Manager with things such as research tasks (e.g. legal cases), documentation and data collection.
What we are looking for:
- Someone who has knowledge of regulatory requirements in the food and/or supplement industry, including health claims and updates in legislation.
- A person with a bachelor's degree in (food engineer, nutrition, food science, or food law etc.) or any other related technical field and at least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience in food law, food safety or quality.
- In addition to your regulatory knowledge, you have a strong commercial interest in taking new products to market
- A highly skilled person who can establish partnerships and collaborate with business partners, manufacturers and other regulatory related stakeholders.
- Someone who is results-orientated, with the ability to execute multiple tasks effectively and with a sense of urgency.
- An individual with a solid capacity to analyze, interpret and synthesize regulation guidelines, data and information.
- A great communicator and who is accustomed to creating and holding presentations.
- Someone who business fluent in German and English, both speaking and writing. Any other of the following languages would be a huge plus – Spanish, Italian, French and/or Dutch.
- Someone who is comfortable with working in a high-paced, start-up environment.
We can offer you the following:
- Work together with Mars, our mother company. Gain and share knowledge, learn new things, talk to some amazing experts and work on regulatory projects that will be unique to only foodspring and Mars.
- You will have a high degree of creative freedom for you to develop your own knowledge
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making channels, a great deal of freedom in your work
- Really immerse yourself and experience the product – Attend regular product tastings and stay up to date with exciting new releases!
- You will benefit from a professional and highly motivated team – create value and have an impact to our great product and attractive consumer brand
- Competitive salary
- Modern and cool office space in the heart of Kreuzberg, Berlin.
- Free Gym, Health Food, Fitness Events & Product Vouchers
- Your future starts now – the position is available immediately