Ingredion is a global Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that touch millions of lives, every day. With over 19,000 customers in 120 countries, we create solutions that help nourish, comfort, and delight people all over the world. We are proud to source our strength from nature. That’s why we’re growing sustainably, with an industry-leading product portfolio that includes plant-based proteins, sugar alternatives and clean and simple ingredients that deliver on changing consumer needs while protecting our planet. Although we are best known for our food ingredients, we are much more than a food business. We co-create bespoke solutions with our customers; from cosmetics and beauty to paper and textiles, to pharmaceuticals, driven by relentless curiosity. We make it our business to anticipate industry trends, and to bring together the potential of people, nature and technology to make life better.
We don’t just make ingredients. We create possibilities. Be What’s Next® with us.
Student Assistant Quality (m/f/d)
The Intern in Quality Management is responsible for supporting the Laboratory team in the execution of finished product testing and reporting the results. Additionally, the person will be responsible of supporting the projects kicked off according to Quality Improvement Plan.
REPORTS TO: Quality Manager Hamburg
DIRECT REPORTS: N.A.
GRADE: from 15,-€/hour
WORKPLACE TYPE: On-site
- Quality Analysis and Reporting – Analyze products and report the results according to testing program, Escalate of out of specification results to the Lab Quality Specialist.
- Project Management – Support Quality Specialists in Projects Management and systematic documentation and presentation of Projects gates.
- Quality Mindset and Growth – Support Site Quality team in the organization of quality event to nurture quality mindset in the factory
Qualified candidates will have:
- Ongoing Bachelor Study in Food Science and Technology
- English and German fluency, both written and spoken
Required behaviors and skills:
- Team Play
- Agile Learning
- Good communication
Relocation available: No
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
More information can be found at:
Please apply here: