Ingredion is a global Fortune 500 provider of ingredient solutions that touch millions of lives, every day. With over 19,000 customers in 120 countries, we create solutions that help nourish, comfort, and delight people all over the world. We are proud to source our strength from nature. That’s why we’re growing sustainably, with an industry-leading product portfolio that includes plant-based proteins, sugar alternatives and clean and simple ingredients that deliver on changing consumer needs while protecting our planet. Although we are best known for our food ingredients, we are much more than a food business. We co-create bespoke solutions with our customers; from cosmetics and beauty, to paper and textiles, to pharmaceuticals, driven by relentless curiosity. We make it our business to anticipate industry trends, and to bring together the potential of people, nature and technology to make life better.
We don’t just make ingredients. We create possibilities. Be What’s Next® with us.
Student (f/m/d) Quality Support
The Student (f/m/d) Quality Support is responsible to support the qualification of new suppliers and toll manufacturers as well as ensuring the quality of existing suppliers and toll manufacturers.
REPORTS TO: Quality Specialist Toller / Supplier
DIRECT REPORTS: no
GRADE: from 15,- €/hour
WORKPLACE TYPE: On-site
- Assisting in the administration and organization of customer-relevant documentation and certificates
- Organization of queries on hot topics with suppliers and toll manufacturers
- Supporting projects with document screenings and risk assessments as well as product set-ups
in internal IT systems
- Assisting in the coordination of samples and quality tests
- Support the creation of quality-relevant KPIs and reports
- Contribute to projects for digitalization and IT system utilization
- Support of EHS programs at the Hamburg site
Qualified candidates will have:
- You are studying natural sciences, ideally in the field of food technology/chemistry, ecotrophology or comparable
- You have already gained some experience in the field of food technology
- You have a good linguistic proficiency of written and spoken English and are familiar with MS
- You have an independent and motivated way of working and good communication skills.
Relocation available: No
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, age, national origin, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, veteran status, military status, or disability status.
Ingredion provides accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the hiring process. If a job applicant requires an accommodation during the application process or through the selection process, we will work with the applicant to meet the job applicant's accommodation needs.
More information can be found at:
Please apply here: