Developing ideas. Delivering solutions. (TM)
Specialising in nature-based sweeteners, starches and nutrition ingredients, Ingredion is a leading global ingredients solutions provider. For over 100 years, we have made ingredients found in products that people around the world use every day. Possibly you don’t know our name, but we are sure, that you use our products almost every day. We are developing ideas and delivering solutions. More about us on www.Ingredion.com or www.Ihre-Zukunft-ist-Staerke.de.
Do you have good analytical skills and like the versatility of Demand Planning tasks? If you now have room between your lectures and want to gain professional experience in demand planning, you should apply at our Hamburg location as:
Working student (f/d/m) in the area Demand Planning
for up to 20 hours/week, starting September 2022 for 12 months
- Involvement in current projects and topics in the area of demand planning
- Support in creation and optimization of reports for the analysis of forecast accuracy
- Participation in day-to-day work and administrative activities
- Student (f/d/m) in the field of mathematics, business administration, industrial engineering, engineering or a comparable field of study.
- Initial experience in the use of planning software and databases is an advantage
- Good MS Office skills, especially Excel as well as good written and spoken English skills
- Analytical thinking and very good understanding of numbers
- Independent and structured way of working and good communication skills
- Work in an international environment with a very pleasant working atmosphere as a full team member
- Intensive induction
- Flexible working time arrangements
- Attractive compensation
We look forward to receiving your complete application documents (cover letter, CV and references), stating your earliest possible starting date and your weekly availability!
Please note our data protection information for applicants (f/d/m).