Working at Cargill is an opportunity to thrive –
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This position is in Cargill’s food ingredients and bio-industrial business, where we anticipate trends around taste, nutrition and safety to innovate and provide solutions to manufacturers, retailers and food service companies. Learn more at www.cargill.de or www.cargill.com.
For our location in Malchin, we are looking for you to join us as soon as possible as a
Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Coordinator (m/f/d)
JOB PURPOSE AND IMPACT:
The Food Safety, Quality and Regulatory Coordinator establishes quality standards for products and processes and suggests modifications meant to prevent defects in components or final products. In this role, you will collaborate with multifunctional teams to identify and mitigate quality risks. You will collaborate with internal and external teams to address customer requirements and concerns as well as collaborate on audits.
The contract for this position is limited until 03.2024.
- Lead audits concerning production processes, raw materials or suppliers and vendors to ensure established quality standards
- Address customer requirements and concerns and collaborate on quality assurance audits
- Conduct root cause analyses for defects, nonconformities or other quality failures
- Ensure compliance with formal external and internal quality standards
- Provide leadership, coaching and mentoring to team members
- Independently solve moderately complex issues with minimal supervision while escalating more complex issues to appropriate staff
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of two years of related work experience (food and feed safety)
- Knowledge of quality assurance standards (FSSC 22000)
- Advanced English and German language skills
- Experience as team lead
- Strong mathematical, analytical and technical skills
- Proficient in computer-aided drafting softwarevas well as basic computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Intermediate project management skills
- Advanced information and research skills
- Understanding of equipment functioning and maintenance
We provide a fast-paced, stimulating international environment which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents. We also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Then make sure to send us your CV (Job Requisition ID 236792) and cover letter as well as reference letters in English. Please also mention your salary expectation and your earliest availability.
Cargill is committed to being an inclusive employer. Click here to find out more.
Follow us on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/cargill