Let´s color the world!
We are GNT, an ambitious and innovative family business with an informal character that gives the world colour! With our BRAND EXBERRY® we are market leader in the field of coloring foods for coloring food and beverages. Our colours are 100% natural and are made from fruits, vegetables and plants.
We are constantly working to renew and improve the unprecedented possibilities of colouring foods. Of course, no one in the world can produce all that beauty better than nature itself, but we are world champions when it comes to deploying the proceeds of nature. We carefully preserve all the beauty and goodness of it. As a result, we offer our customers the highest quality and reliable products. That's what motivates us every day!
The main ingredients for GNT's success are our employees and their mutual cooperation. We believe in teamwork and are ready for each other, our customers, our supplier and our partners. That makes us GNT. Due to the strong growth of our organization, we are looking for a:
Process Engineer (m/f/d)
for our production site Heinsberg (Germany)
As a Process Engineer you are part of the department Process Optimisation and Implementation (POI). Key responsibilities of POI are the delivery of equipment, the optimization of processes in terms of capacity, yield, efficiency and quality consistency and the implementation of processes in production. The department is based in Mierlo (NL) and delivers services for GNT’s production facilities in Heinsberg, Mierlo and Dallas (USA). The work location for this vacancy is Heinsberg.
What do we expect from you?
As Process Engineer within POI you cover a broad range of responsibilities:
- You coordinate or take part in CAPEX-projects from conceptual design to start-up and ramp-up of production. As such you plan, design, specify, integrate and test process equipment including process automation.
- You direct or execute the implementation of new or improved production processes in production lines.
- You analyze running production processes and evaluate potential improvements for safety, productivity, quality consistency, yield and costs.
- You perform R&D for process optimization on laboratory, pilot and production scale.
- You are supporting production technologists to solve deviations in production.
- You work together with Production, Product R&D, Maintenance and external engineering and automation partners, mostly in interdisciplinary teams.
What can you offer us?
- You completed higher professional or scientific education in chemical, food or bio- technology with process technology as specialization.
- You bring 5 to 10 years of experience as Process Engineer in a production or engineering company.
- You also already proved your talent for project management.
- Preferable, you bring experience in extraction.
- You have excellent technical and analytical skills.
- You hava a proactive, energetic, result driven attitude and a strong sense of ownership describe your personality.
- You have strong communication skills and a team player mindset are a matter of course for you.
- You round out your qualifications with excellent German skills, a good English skills and with Dutch as a plus.
What do we find important?
The GNT values are the basis of our daily activities. That's why we think it is important that we fit together. GNT employs people who are enterprising and take responsibility. Customer and service orientation is of course paramount! We always take that extra step to offer our external and internal customers the best service. In addition, we do everything we do as sustainably as possible. We are open and honest with each other and bring out the best in each other.
This is why it is important that we fit together. GNT employees are passionate and demonstrate responsibility. Naturally, our focus lies on our clients and the service we provide! We always go the extra mile to offer our external and internal clients the best service. In addition, we do everything in the most sustainable way possible. We are open and honest towards one another and bring out the best in each other.
What do we offer you?
- a pleasant, personal and challenging working atmosphere as well as a motivated team that is looking forward to working with you
- a varied and self-responsible job with a wide range of creative and development opportunities
- a performance-related payment according to your personal qualifications and personal requirements
- Work-Life-Balance with 30 days of vacation
- fresh fruit, coffee, tea and water free of charge
- company pension scheme
- Bike leasing by JobRad
- Joint activities, team events, summer party and sports activities
- Further and personal development opportunities
- We are compensating the CO2-Foodprint from our employees
If you have any questions, Ms. Theresa Grüner is available on +49 152 53 50 41 50 or send your application directly to email@example.com.
Partner Talent Acquisition
Kaarster Weg 19