At Circus, we believe cooking should be a loved hobby, but not a daily necessity. Driven by the mission to fuel peoples' busy every day we are building a radically more convenient, sustainable, and affordable solution in food delivery.
Served by our local kitchen hubs, we offer weekly-changing menus designed in collaboration with Top Chefs and Creators to a bring private chef experience to your dinner table on-demand.
Take a seat at our table, and join an ambitious team on a common mission to change the way people eat for the better. Bon Appétit!
Junior Buyer Food & Beverage (f/m/x)
ABOUT THE ROLE
YOUR DAILY BUSINESS
- Responsibility for the product group Food & Beverage
- Development of product innovations for the individual product groups together with our suppliers
- Assortment monitoring / analyses and promotions, and participation in product group meetings
- After successful induction, conducting purchasing negotiations for the product group and establishing long-term supplier relationships
- Contact person for internal interfaces around individual articles (e.g. partner management, quality assurance, marketing, culinary)
- Fluent in German and good English skills!!
- Studies or training with focus on business administration / trade / purchasing / sales or gastronomy
- Experience in Food and Beverage industry
- Interest in trends in gastronomy and the food environment
- Analytical skills and entrepreneurial thinking
- Flexibility and personal responsibility
Even if you don't tick all the boxes but feel confident to master this position, never hesitate to apply and reach out to us. At Circus we value passion and hands-on mentality over a perfect CV.
- Attractive compensation and other benefits
- Participation models
- Fast growing company with many development opportunities
- Top promotion opportunities and career support in the direction of Buyer (m/f/x)
- Room for own ideas and assumption of responsibility
- Build a strong network in a fast-paced environment
- 20% Discount on your personal Circus orders