Ashbury provides exciting and challenging opportunities for people to work in regulatory and compliance with leading manufacturing and retail brands. We have a strong talented team made up of individuals from different backgrounds and cultures with their own thinking styles and approaches. We truly feel this diversity enhances the service we offer our customers.
We are looking for an expert to join the team who is the go-to person for complex regulatory enquiries, demonstrating knowledge in all categories of work including food, non-food, pet food, baby food and supplements, or willingness to develop into these areas.
Regulatory Advisor (m/f/d) – German
You will need to be competent to do all of the following:
- Spec/pack copy review
- Artwork review
- Formulation review
- Regulatory Adaptation
- Degree level educational qualifications in food or regulatory subject with sound technical knowledge, or able to demonstrate excellent relevant experience
- In-depth regulatory and/or technical knowledge in area of responsibility, including codes of practice, policies and guidance
- Good understanding of legal requirements, challenges and consumer trends relating to product information
- Maintain an awareness of relevant changes in the regulatory environment due to new legislation, case law, guidance
- Practical experience of using specification or artwork packages
- Minimum 2 years of experience of working in a technical/regulatory affairs role, or in a related field
- Confident to apply requirements in German and English to product information and explain decisions to clients
- Fluency in English & German